Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Wonders of a Tank Top

     Today, I will be talking about the wonders of a tank top. Now, I'm sure you're wondering, "Didn't Sarah already do an article on showing shoulders?" Yes. She did. And if you want to read it, it was really good just click here. But I'm not talking about wearing just a tank top.

     For those of you who don't know me, I'm pretty short. I reached five feet, four inches a couple years ago, and then I just kinda stopped. BUT! I have a really long torso, so I have the HARDEST time finding shirts that fit. Although lately, I've learned that graphic t's aren't just super comfortable, but also usually long. But other than that, I can't seem to find shirts that I can lift up my arms and not show my entire stomach. So, what I do when that happens is I go to a random store and buy a cheap tank top form the women's section, wear it under whatever shirt I'm wearing at the time, and TA-DA! I can now raise my arms as high as they'll go and it doesn't matter! It's a really cheap way to stay modest, and if you get thin ones, then you hardly notice them at all. Also, a trend (which I haven't seen as much of this year thankfully) is crop tops. Now I will admit, some of them do look kinda cute. So if you really like one, just wear a tank top underneath, and as long as it's not super tight, then it's fine. Just because you want to dress modestly, that doesn't mean that you have to throw out your entire wardrobe. Just layer. It's cute, cheap, and can be fun. :)