Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Picture Time!


PICTURE TIME.
Picture One: We got this dress for $13 at a thrift store. The cool thing about it is that it's from Banana Republic, so that was a great deal. The only thing is that it's a little big on me, and it's very low up top. I usually just wear a shirt under it and a sweater over it, but I decided to mix things up.
Picture Two: There are endless ways to make an outfit modest, just by using items you all ready own, and are hanging up in your closet. I put a nice t-shirt over the dress, and since the dress was a little big, I put a belt on so that way I had a defined waist.
Tip:
-Colors have to match
-Shirt has to be darker than the dress below it. It would defeat the point to put a white shirt over a neon orange dress.
-If the dress is bigger than the shirt, put a really snug undershirt on beneath the t-shirt, but over the dress, to reduce visible wrinkles and lines.