Monday, March 18, 2013

Photo of the Week


Alright! So, it's spring, and everyone is starting to shop for their summer clothes. So before you start looking at what's on sale, and finding the cute immodest stuff but can't find any cute modest stuff, DO NOT FEAR! MODESTY TIPS ARE HERE! Here's one of the shirts I found at Macy's, I can't remember the price, but I thought it was kinda cute. You just add a black top underneath it and TADA! You have a modest shirt! Now this shirt, you can't really tell because it was in the store, but it was really see-through. Or at least I think it was this one (I'm just going to say that it was anyway so I can make my next point) but if you put a simple tank top under it, then it's like magic. You can't see the skin that you're trying to cover up with the shirt! And with see-through shirts, they're all going to be really light so if you layer, you're not going to get too hot in the what feels like billion degree weather. :D