Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Photo of the Week


Alright, so this week's photo of the week, I have decided to post on the same day as another article! :D This is an awesome Hogwarts shirt that I found at Macy's (for those of you who think that Hogwarts is some disgusting disease that pigs get, it's from Harry Potter, which if you haven't heard of it, it's a book series and it's really good.) I couldn't remember the price, but still thought it was kinda cute, and awesome! But it was super low and see-through, but with a simple tank top, that is easily fixed. You can also use a gray one instead. But as I don't own a gray tank top, I could not use one as an example. But, if you wanted to, you could wear a gray, or a red to match the sleeves. Either way, as long as it's modest, it doesn't matter! It's cute! So
remember, just because it's not modest when you first see it in the store, that doesn't mean that all hope is lost! :D