Thursday, February 6, 2014

How Much do we Study?

     Alright, so I know a lot of you guys are in school, studying for tests and quizzes and what not (I actually need to be studying for one right now) but how often do we actually pick up a Bible and study it like we're about to take a test on it? It can be easy to fall into the habit of neglecting studying your Bible, or even just plain reading it (there's a big difference, but they're both very important) But which is more important, tomorrow's grade, or eternity in heaven? I'm not saying that you shouldn't study for tests. We should always try our best. But we should also remember that the Bible is something we need to study as well.

     We should always be studying, or thinking about the Bible. Now, I'm not saying that our days should be 100% study, 0% anything else. We should eat and do school and even have fun! But We are made up of the things that we spend our time with. The more we study the Bible, the more we will live it (well, most of the time.) So today, I would like to encourage you with this short article to read your Bible more, and study more. It's really hard sometimes, but trust me, it's always worth it. :)