Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Crop-Tops

Okay, so you know those cute crop-top shirts that completely show your stomach? Well, let me tell you, they're not modest. BUT, that doesn't mean you can't wear them! Today, I was going shopping with my mom, when I decided to try on this really cute shirt that had the Union Jack on the front. It was  completely see-through, and had some of the belly showing, (especially when I rose my arms) and it had a large cut-out in the back (which will be covered later) BUT, when I saw this, I knew exactly how to fix it. I just got a plain colored T-shirt and put it underneath, and it's still just as cute. Yesterday I posted an example of it, and today I'm going to do another one (I like to have a variety). But, always make sure you try it on with a shirt underneath so you know if it looks good layered. There. Now you can be just as cute, AND modest at the same time! You can do it. It's not impossible to get modest clothes. If I can do it, so can you! :)