Sunday, August 5, 2012

I Don't Wanna See It!

     Okay, so, I have posted mainly about shirts, and what is modesty in that sense, but today I am going to talk about dress and shorts length. Okay, so, girls, I hate to break it to you, but guys are attracted to thighs, and we need to cover it. I know you really really want to wear a dress that's 6 inches above your knee, but guys are not going to look at your thigh, and think pure thoughts, or they'll at least struggle with it. When you are showing your thighs, you are creating a stumbling block to men. And, like I said before, the only guys you WANT to attract, are the guys who WANT you to dress modestly. A lot of people say to dress modestly because they "want to leave it to the guy's imagination", but honestly, do you really want guys imagining you that way? That is one of the reasons we DRESS modestly, so that they don't!That is one of the reasons you should be careful where writing is on your shirts, so they aren't looking, and imagining it! Please, bear this in mind next time you get dressed.