Sunday, August 26, 2012

When Clothes Just Don't Fit Right

     Yesterday, I was asked if I could write on how to find clothes that aren't to tight, but not too loose, because sometimes, you just can't quite find clothes that fit right. So, today, I will give you some tips on how to find clothes that fit right. :) Sometimes, we tend to go look for clothes in the boys department. And I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with it, but sometimes, they just don't fit how we want them to, especially in the shoulders. One of the things I like to do, is shop in the women's department. Usually, I can get shirts that are looser, but not baggy. One of the places I go sometimes is Christopher and Banks. They have a lot of looser fitted shirts that'll actually fit. Now, let's say you can't quite fit into women's sizes, but too big for the smaller sizes. Or, like I was asked, for more heavy set girls who can't find clothes, so I suggest, for if you're clothes are slightly too small, when you take them out of the dryer, stretch it out a little. After a while, if you keep stretching, it'll stretch out permanently and you'll be good to go. But for finding clothes that you don't have to worry about stretching out, you can tailor it yourself, have a friend tailor it, or take it to a professional. And, if you like the layered look, you can find those cut out shirts, and wear something under them, as they're typically looser fitting shirts. I know that sometimes we have to search high and low for cute, modest clothes, but just keep in mind that you're following the will of God by doing so. :) I hope I was able to help. :)