Friday, September 7, 2012

A Big Fat Modesty Oops

     Today I will be talking about a big fat modesty oops. There are several of them, and we should always check for these things before we walk out the door. I run into these things all the time. Clothes that you DON'T have to worry about are very hard to come by. 
 
     I'm going to try not to get too, out there when I say this, (because I know that it's not just girls who read my blog) but it's an important issue and I feel it needs to be addressed. When choosing your shirt, you have to make sure that your, underclothes, aren't too dark, and are thick enough. Especially with white shirts, and patterns. ALWAYS check for these things. I learned that the hard way. Always look in the sunlight, and ask an opinion if you can. The same goes with buying skirts. I have this really nice, colorful skirt that I bought a little over a year ago (I'll post pictures later). I really liked it, and it came with a little underskirt that I thought would cover everything. Luckily, my mom noticed that I still needed a slip underneath it before I went out in public. With most of the skirts you find in the stores, you absolutely have to make sure that it's not see-through, and you absolutely have to make sure your underclothes aren't too dark. And, I'd also suggest wearing a pair of shorts under your skirt, just encase you happen to go up any stairs.

      I hope I've helped. I know of a lot of girls who dress modestly, but make these embarrassing mistakes. Please remember this next time you go out the door. And please don't forget to share your favorite article. :)