Wednesday, September 5, 2012

FISHING!

Yesterday, I as asked to write an article like this one here: http://www.anthonysweat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Why-Ch6.pdf I had read some like it before, so I figured I'd take a stab at it. :) 

     My brother, my dad, and I used to go fishing when I was little. I remember when I caught my first fish. I couldn't WAIT to go home and tell my mommy all about it! He was a small little guy,  but I couldn't have been more proud than if he weighed 25 lbs! He was my first fish, and I caught him all by myself. That was pretty much the only fish I caught. I was never really good at fishing no matter how hard I tried. But once, I was fishing for some catfish. I had the right bait, and I was reeling him in, when all of a sudden he comes off my hook. I was not pleased. But at least I caught him. :)

     Let me tell you something about catfish, the bait smells absolutely terrible, and the catfish will only go for his kind of bait. They're arrogant little fish, and they will not go for anything else. And only the catfish will go for it. Girls, the way we dress is our bait. Do we really want to be catfish bait? Do we really want to be the stinky bait that only the catfish will go for? By the way we dress, we can lure in any kind of fish we want. Please go for the best fish. Not the fish who only go for the stinky bait. :)

     I hope I explained this to you in the best way possible. :) And I hope you keep this in mind next time you get dressed. Please "like" Marvelously Modest on facebook, and don't forget to share your favorite article! Thank you for reading! :)